Junior Product Manager – B2B
Product - Düsseldorf, Germany
- Level: Early Career
- Start date: As soon as possible
Junior Product Manager - B2B
Our Hotel Relations team works to connect trivago directly to hoteliers and to provide hoteliers with an attractive marketing channel through our platform trivago Hotel Manager. Our product is expanding in multiple areas and we are looking for someone supporting the journey to make it an even greater success. One of your main challenges will be to build attractive solutions to collect hotel information directly from hoteliers. You will be responsible for defining the strategy of your product and working with members of design and web development teams to push your ideas through to execution, having gathered feedback from relevant stakeholders. You will plan timelines and work with other project owners during the implementation, release and testing phases of your project. We are always looking for ways to improve our current processes so you will be encouraged to define KPIs in order to test new ideas and adapt your strategy accordingly.
The ideal candidate:
- Speaks English (our company language) fluently.
- Holds a degree in Information Management, Innovation Management, Computer Science or a related field.
- Has 1-2 years’ experience in product development or project management.
- Has an excellent technical understanding of products they have helped to develop.
- Is analytically minded and has an incredibly structured work style that allows them to operate at maximum efficiency.
- Can start as soon as possible.
Life at trivago:trivago is an exciting hub of multicultural activity where nationalities from all around the world come to share their knowledge and work together on redefining the travelling experience for millions of people. We nurture all our talents and provide them with the support they need to develop professionally as well as personally. We encourage fanatic learning through regular workshops, seminars and constant feedback as well as promoting quick decision making in keeping with our trial and error philosophy. Flexible working hours are in place to create a trusting environment where productivity is measured through goals rather than hours spent in the office. For our internationals, we help with relocation and provide language classes for those wanting to learn or practise their German.
Join us at trivago – a place where talented minds meet, crazy ideas are shared and innovation is born.
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English.
- This is a fixed-term position of 1 year with a long-term perspective.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.